As part of the British Council’s Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) programme, 30 Chapel Street was invited by Impact Hub Kings Cross to host a delegation from Pakistan in June 2019, building links between the city’s Pakistani diaspora, its wider economy and Pakistan’s creative industries.
30 Chapel Street’s agenda for the Pakistani delegation included…
- An overview of the local social enterprise and creative ecosystems.
- A civic reception at City Hall, with local and civic leaders.
- A reception at the local Pakistani Consulate.
- Visits to Duke Studios, University of Bradford, Bradford Literature Festival and Yorkshire Adabee Forum.
- A workshop to allow delegates to co-design future collaborations together.
30 Chapel Street will be joining a reciprocal delegation, touring Pakistan in September 2019, to further cement collaborations between our communities.