Throughout 2019, 30 Chapel Street has been supported by the City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council in ensuring we can support the city’s social enterprise sector, sustainably in the medium and long term.
30 Chapel Street has been tasked with cohering the sector by a combination of…
- Mapping social enterprises and the local support ecosystem into a coherent network.
- A series of monthly networking events, supported by training workshops and peer support events.
- Producing and curating an annual conference for the sector.
- Communication, marketing and promotion of the sector.
- Ongoing research, evaluation and monitoring of the sector.