The Digital Exchange is Grade 2 listed building with original features: exposed beams. stone walls. spiral staircase. large sash windows and spacious rooms. It works beautifully with its modern features and high-tech equipment and has benefited from a recent £1m overhaul provided by regeneration funding, managed by a partnership between the local authority and Bradford University to serve the city’s digital health startups.
We’re currently negotiating a long-term strategic partnership with the local authority who will be taking ownership of the Digital Exchange. We will take advantage of the spaces that have already been fitted out for collaboration and coworking. explore revenue sharing opportunities and also reserve an option to utilise underused space in the building for future growth into managed offices for our member organisations.
Spaces & Facilities
In Spring 2019, we intend to occupy and fit out several spaces in the Digital Exchange which will form the core of Impact Hub Bradford. bringing new vision and purpose to the building:
- 165m² of coworking space at street level, enough for 38 generously sized workspaces. reception area and a shared kitchen.
- 47m² of adjoining meeting space. divided into 2 spaces and sub-divisible into 3 spaces with partition walls.
- 43m² of office space. divided into two spaces adjacent to the cowork.
- 156m² of reconfigurable event and workshop space suitable for around 80 attendees, on a floor below the other workspaces. with their own bathrooms
- Shower facilities. accessible bathrooms. keycard access control. alarmed premises.
- 10 car parking spaces. secure outdoor bike parking.